Check us out on social media!

We're participating in the Biannual Blogathon Bash!

Biannual Blogathon Bash 
Every year around the end of January (and then again in June), bloggers come together to tackle that long to-do list we keep putting off in what is called the Biannual Blogathon Bash! It is a time for bloggers to get organized and finally scratch-off those things off their list. Click here to find out more about the Biannual Blogathon Bash.

In fact, I try to participate every January. If I remember correctly, I even participated only a week after being released from the hospital back in 2013. If I can write a post from my hospital room, I knew I could at least get a couple of things done in the BBB!

Here's the rundown of the BBB:

  • THE BIANNUAL BLOGATHON BASH WILL BE JANUARY 23-26. Click here to sign up!
  • It starts about 8am in whatever time zone you are in. So if you're in Central, you can start at 8am. But the official "kick off" post usually isn't published until 8am EST.
  • It is suggest to aim for at least 24 non-consecutive hours related to blogging in any form (including brainstorming, e-mails, back up your blog, etc.). But the more you participate, the more chances you have of winner a blogging prize, which may vary each event.
  • There are mini-challenges through out the event. During each event in January and June, they will be different. You can do them all, one, or none.

I have a small list this year, so I don't get so stressed. Some of it includes working on the layout, creating posts for February, and a couple of other things. It isn't a lot, but it works for me!

Who knows, maybe I'll find that perfect Valentine's Day craft I've been searching for.



4 comments:

  1. Look forward to connecting with you through this event! Please share your goals with us at Create With Joy so we can support you and stay in touch! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a lot on my list this time around, mainly just everyday things that I want to get to. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad we're taking part in this together. I love the blogathon event. It's always fun and full of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am participating in the BBB. I have a lot to learn and look forward to getting to know all the participants. Good luck and have fun.

    ReplyDelete

Comments abusive in nature will be removed without notice.